Saturday, August 29, 2009

MLB 2K9 Wii

Let me just say a few words about MLB 2K9 for Wii: huge disappointment. I bought this game when it was released because I wanted to have a real baseball game for the wii. Boy was I in for a big surprise when I put it in the system. It started out for me with the graphics, while I wasn't expecting much I at least thought the players would look somewhat human. For example, there is no distinguishing line between uniforms, the player and the player's hair.


The controls meanwhile are just disgusting, sure it is fun to throw the ball and swing it, but the motions by far do not match your own leading to an overall frustrating experience. Im sure you could find some things that are fun, especially sine this game offers a few more modes than the bigs, without the cartoony graphics of Power Pros but in terms of bang for your buck this game is a truck load of crap. If you didn't get the subtle hints I suggest not getting this game, but if you do don't expect too much from this port that looks like little time was spent making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment